Thanks to Jess from Mrs. Wood's Class and Sara from Fourth Grade Fanatics for awarding me with...
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
1. I like multi-color things.
2. I spend a lot of my spare time watching old episodes of Charmed, Supernatural, and Criminal Minds.
3. I'm obsessed with planners, notebooks, and binders.
4. Target is my favorite place, I go multiple times a week.
5. I have a cat named Squiggles.
6. I have been dating my fiancee for 6.5 years.
7. I wear glasses.
As for my 15 nominations, I will have to go back to who I nominated last time to make sure I don't nominate them again. Hmmmm.... there are so many great blogs!
Here we go!
Corinna @ Surfin' Through Second
Rachel @ the Tattooed teacher
April @ A Modern Teacher
Mandy @ Mandy's Tips for Teachers
Hope @ Second Grade Shenanigans
Michelle @ the 3am Teacher
I'm also working on getting engagement pictures and putting them in these cute frames from Target.
So while I was @ Target, I was totally thinking of Farley
Why? Because they have mustache stuff galore in their college living section!
Decorative pillow, temporary tattoos, and bottle openers!
* They were out of pillows:(