Here mine goes:
1. Make these bathroom passes. I had magnetic ones but they sadly died last year.
2. Take the inspiration of these chore sticks and turn them into class jobs or activities they can do when they are done with work.
3. Make these cute button magnets for my whiteboard and little notes.
4. Organize my crayons or class coloring utensils like this or something similar.
5. Copy this!
6. Buy these to use for individual whiteboard cleaners.
7. Decorate my plastic drawers.
8. Make these for my reading corner.
9. Use some Pringles cans to organize my rulers.
10. I think we all know about this. I want to make one!
11. I'm remodeling my classroom a bit and I'd like to have this somewhere.
And Outside of School . ..
12. Continue planning my wedding in Maui. Particularly save the dates and engagement photos.
13. Go to Planet Fitness and workout at least 3 times a week.