Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Update

Classroom News

I finished my  bulletin board based on Amy Lemon's Black History Month Packet  I will very soon be posting pictures of the bulletin board, the use I found for my lime green container, and the tour of my classroom.

Silly Question

So when you leave a comment on someone else's blog....

I see teacher's leave a link to their blog below their name.  How do you do that? Hopefully that question makes sense.  I type my name and e-mail but I don't know how to add the link.  Any help would be appreciated.

10 comments:

  1. I googled and found this code.
    Title

    You just type in your URL and Title

    I don't know if there is an easier way!

    Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that didn't work. Go to this link :)

    http://bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com/2007/01/post-link-in-comments.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a video tutorial if you're still wondering how to do the direct links!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I did the thing from Blog University because the video tutorial was down...it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It took me a little bit to figure it out too. I just have my link saved on a stickie note on my computer so I can easily add it when I comment on posts.

    Amy
    The Crazy Adventures of a University Graduate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the same problem. . someone told me to go to heypasteit.com and they give you directions on how to do it. . .good luck!

    Patty

    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep mine on a sticky note on my desktop, too. Makes it easy to use when you need it!

    Jennifer
    Lifelong Learning

    ReplyDelete