Sunday, October 2, 2011

{Currently...*}

Participating in Oh Boy 4th Grade's linky party tonight!


listening....
to my kitten Squiggles snoring and Nate's ipod.  It's actually quite calming and peaceful in my house right now.  It's so amazing!
loving....
the Halloween M&M's mixed with Goldfish.  It's like a craving!!
thinking...
about how this week at school is going to be very stressful.  I wish Sunday nights would last forever.
wanting...
Sushi from Kofusion and a new vacuum.  My vacuum exploded while I was cleaning the house today.  Or like blew up or something..
needing....
to grade papers.  I'm so behind on that!
&
stalking
 
By the way. I'd like to say that I love October because of fall, pumpkins, corn mazes, and sweatshirt football weather.  The fact that the temperature will be in high 70's and 80's this week is no good.
Anyway, make sure you stop by Oh Boy 4th Grade and join the Currently Linky party!

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment