Saturday, July 23, 2011

Super Duper Cute!

Shout out to 3rd Grade's A Hoot for the awesome info on Etsy.  Check out some of the cute cupcake things I found!
 This would be a great organizer for books of the week, school supplies, etc.
Inside is a spot for a notepad.  This would be awesomely sweet for meetings!!
For my school ID or keys or Both!!




A coupon holder but I use them for student contact info.  For example - at the beginning of the year I have my parent contact forms in the school system and in the student files.  I write down the child's name, parent contact numbers, and allergies, etc. on a notecard.  Previously I placed those notcards in a regular coupon holder and I took it with me on field trips.  Now I like this one!
Cute for my desk to be filled with student pictures or my loving boyfriend! :D

Well I think my eye is bigger than my wallet.  Enjoy the evening everyone and definitely check out etsy for your classroom theme or personal usage.  FYI any owl themes out there - there is a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. Cupcakes are so cute. I will have to see what I can come up with!

    ReplyDelete