Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Blog Design and Freebie!

First and foremost I need to give a HUGE SHOUTOUT to Dreamlike Magic Designs for helping me with this awesome template!  It looks fabulous and I couldn't be more thrilled with how she took my ideas and turned them into an amazing reality!  Thank you so much!!


Second of all my first freebie!!!  For all of you Daily 5 Users out there I created a simple template at the beginning of last year to keep track of which students were doing which part of Daily 5.  I took this paper to Kinko's and had it blown up and this was on my whiteboard by my CAFE board.  I laminated it and then each student had their name written on a magnet.  The students moved their magnet based on which activity they were doing.  Enjoy!

Who's Doing What?

No comments:

Post a Comment